Friday 5 June 2009

So look what came for me in the post yesterday!
If you look more closely, you can see this:
Yeah its a package from london, or more specifically, UNIVERSAL RECORDS!!

and then innnssiiddeee:
I have to give these out! Posters and flyers for the UK leg of D'espairsRay's next EU tour. I will be putting these up in venues to promote mainly the Bham show of the tour (as that is the closest of the 3 to me). I would happily send some out to people if you guys want :3 I will deffinately be keeping a poster for myself haha

For those of you who don't know, D'espa will be back on these dates:

15th July: Academy 3, Manchester

16th July: The Rainbow, Birmingham

18th July: Garage, London

If you would like to get some flyers/posters for the UK shows D'espa will be doing, or to help promote any of the other UK shows, send your details here and you will recieve flyers/stickers/posters/etc of all the upcoming UK jrock shows~
CLICK HERE

I gave out a LOAD of AnCafe flyers, but I have about a bajillion left if anyone would like one...? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment